NEW! California has reopened. What does that mean for club rides?
SRCC intends to align our club rides with the new guidance. What does this mean?
- Masks are not required for vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals outdoors (i.e., on group rides).
- Masks are required in most indoor settings.
Rides will no longer have any capacity limits. Sign ups therefore will not be required, but may be retained for some rides. And non-members can also now attend rides - but only once - after that they need to join the club (required by our insurance).You should still adhere to
Have a question or concern? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay at home if you are sick and/or have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive until you have finished quarantine - see more info HERE.
- Get tested if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 whether you have been vaccinated or not or if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19,
unless you are vaccinated or have tested positive in the last three
months. See more info HERE.
- Practice good hand hygiene with frequent
handwashing for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol
content); cover coughs/sneezes with elbow or tissue; avoid touching your face.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or
fabric or, if not possible, into the sleeve or elbow (but not into hands) – and
NO snot rockets on rides unless no one is around!
- Always wash your hands and/or use
sanitizer before and after using the restroom and before and after touching food.